Join us at Santa’s Christmas Setting located near Big W
It’s our pleasure to welcome Santa back to Maryborough, QLD at Station Square Shopping Centre this Christmas. We’ve been busy planning with Santa and his elves to bring you a safe and magical experience for 3 days only do not miss out.
Photos will look a little different this year with families sitting at a safe distance from Santa, although we promise it will still be fun and memorable.
Santa & his Reindeers will be here on their first day Saturday, 5 December from 10am PLUS Santa is bringing some special friends… REINDEER. The reindeer will hang around from approximately 10am – 11am for the kids to pat and get a photo on mum & dads mobile or camera.
Photos taken by Professional Photographer – Carmen Hunn from ‘Photos by Carmen” – Price List
|Saturday 5 December 2020||10am – 12pm, 12.30pm – 2.30pm|
|Saturday, 12 December 2020||10am – 12pm, 12.30pm – 2.30pm|
|Saturday, 19 December 2020||10am – 12pm, 12.30pm – 2.30pm|
For the healthy & wellbeing of Santa, our photographers & all the families, we ask everyone to please adhere to the following measures in place:
- Please use hand santiser upon entry and exit of the Santa Set
- Maintain the 1.5m social distance to other families and follow the floor decal social distancing indicators in the Santa Set.
- Only one family permitted in the Santa Set at any one time.
- These are contact free Santa Photos and as such social distancing with Santa Claus must be adhered to at all times.
- Please stay home if anyone is feeling unwell, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19, or been to a COVID hotspot.
- Due to Social Distancing persons will not be able to high-five Santa, shake hands with Santa, sit next to Santa or sit on Santa’s knee. All family members will need to remain 1.5 metres away from Santa at all times. Parents & carers we really appreciate your assistance with younger children.