With most kids at home now being home-schooled or on school holidays, this is a reminder that some button batteries can be dangerous if swallowed.
Take care not to leave batteries lying around for hearing aids, car and garage remotes, thermometers, kitchen and fitness scales as well as other household items where kids can easily pick them up.
If you need a battery replacement Mister Minit stock a large range of specialty batteries. Drop by, Mister Minit are open in majority of their 300 locations right across Australia.
For more information on button battery safety, see Mister Minit’s partnership with Kidsafe Australia on their website https://misterminit.co/proud-partnerships/