Upcoming easing of restrictions in Queensland
From 6pm AEST Friday 4 March 2022:
- Masks will no longer be required indoors, except in healthcare settings, residential aged care, disability accommodation, prisons, public transport, airports and on planes.
- Masks will no longer be required in schools, including for staff, students and visitors.
- Masks will still be recommended whenever you can’t social distance.
- There will be no limit on the number of visitors you can have in your home at one time.
- Venues and events will no longer have density limits.
Until then, current face mask requirements (see below) and other public health and social measures remain in effect.