– CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER YUKI –
WIN a $500 COLES GIFT CARD FOR MUM
Download Your Entry Form & Place into the Barrel located in front of Coles
Supermarket before 6pm Sunday 10 May 2020 or enter online via below form
Competition Dates 7am, 28 April 2020 – 6pm 10 May 2020. Winner Drawn @ 10am 11 May 2020
Mother’s Day Competition 2020 Entry Form
Terms & Conditions
MOTHER’S DAY COMPETITION – 2020
- The Promoter is Station Square Shopping Centre – 142 Lennox Street, Maryborough, QLD 4650
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms & conditions. Any inconsistencies between these Terms & Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- By entering the competition, entrants give their consent for their information to be used for the purpose of determining the outcome of the competition. If an entrant does not wish for the promotor to use their information in this way, they cannot enter the competition. Station Square Shopping Centre may use photos taken for media, and for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to you
- All times noted within these terms and conditions are AEST
- By entering this competition, you agree that Station Square Shopping Centre may use photos taken for the media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to you.
- You consent to us using the information you have provided on this form for the purposes of the general administration of the centre in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to customers of Station Square Shopping Centre, aged 18 years of age and older; except employees and employee partners of the Promoter. Employees include Tenants, Owners, and Contractors.
- Partners includes any person/s in a relationship with a staff member whether married, or de facto, regardless if residing at the same address as employee.
- The Promotor reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency, &/or proof of entry. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
- The competition commences on Tuesday April 28, 2020 07:00 and closes on Sunday May 10, 2020 18:00 AEST
- No late entries will be accepted.
How to enter
- Entry forms will be provided to shopping centre stores at the promotor’s address & available to download at https://stationsquare.com.au/competitions/mothers-day-2020/
- Entrants may enter the competition by;
• Making a purchase of $10 or more at any Station Square Shopping Centre retailer
• Entrants must retain their original receipt for presentation to Station Square Shopping Centre if selected as a winner, to validate the entry
• Entrants must ensure the receipt is dated during the promotional period
- Completed entry forms can to be placed into the entry barrel located In Front of Coles at Station Square Shopping Centre or
- OR, enter online at https://stationsquare.com.au/competitions/mothers-day-2020/
- All receipts from shops at Station Square Shopping Centre are accepted, except the purchase of Tobacco &/or Tobacco related products
- Entry is Limited to ONE Entry per receipt. Entry Forms without receipts are invalid.
Prize Details and Draw
- The Prize is 1x $500 Coles Gift Card
- Winner will be drawn at random by, combining online entries and physical entries in to the competition barrel at Station Square Shopping Centre, by a representative of the Promoter on Monday May 11, 2020 at 10:00
- The winning entrant must present their receipt of purchase to validate their entry and receive the prize. If any winner cannot produce their original receipt corresponding with the details on the entry form, then a new winner will be drawn for that prize.
- Winners will be notified by telephone within days 24 hours of the draw.
- This prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other prizes. The prizes must be claimed within 1 week of notification of winning entry. Prizes unclaimed after this period will be forfeited and a winner redrawn.
- All entries become the property of the promoter.
- Centre Management’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.